Sidebar Site Navigation
Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
How much will this program cost me?
- Tuition and fees: $202 per credit hour / $2,424 total (residents); $503 per credit hour / $6,036 total (non-residents)
- Books and Supplies: $600
- On-campus room & board: $4,379
What are my financing options to pay for the program?
- Federal loans- information not available
- Private educational loans- information not available
- Institution financing plan- none
How long will it take me to complete this program?
- This program is designed to take 6 semesters.
- Unable to determine the percent of graduate students who completed the program on time because fewer than 10 students were enrolled in the program in the last academic year.