Civil and Architectural Engineering
College of Engineering and Applied Science
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 1983
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 1987
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering, University of Minnesota, 1990
Registered Professional Engineer:
Steel bridges and bridge engineering. Experimental testing and in-situ field testing.
- Performance & serviceability field testing Missouri's first High Performance Steel bridge, FHWA & MoDOT.
- Field testing a Fiber Reinforced Polymer bridge deck, Kansas State & KDOT.
- Tension Field Action in hybrid plate girders, AISI, Bethlehem Steel, FHWA and MoDOT.
- Signal Mast Arm fatigue failure investigation, MoDOT.
- Destructive and Non-Destructive tests of FRP reinforced slab bridges, MoDOT & USDOT.
- Field testing and load-rating steel girder bridges, MoDOT.
- American Society of Civil Engineers Steel Bridge Committee.
- American Iron & Steel Institute, Bridge Research Task Force.
- Transportation Research Board Committee A2C05, Dyn. and Field Testing of Bridges.
- Federal Highway Administration SP & R Exchange Team.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, US & R Technical Committee.