College of Business Online MBA Program
The Online MBA Program is specifically designed for experienced business professionals interested in an AACSB accredited, 100% online program that fits their busy schedules. This two-year program is for professionals interested in enhancing their understanding of business disciplines and applying them to making decisions. Beginning each fall, the cohort-based Online MBA program consists of 30 credit hours of coursework.
Admissions and Applications
Admission to the Online MBA program is competitive, and only top candidates will be considered. Applications for admission
will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Benefits of the Online MBA Program
- Quality instruction by experienced tenured faculty who work together to instruct and support students
- An online program that holds accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International - an accreditation achieved by less than 5 percent of business schools worldwide
- Courses designed to build on one another in a cohort-based program in which students proceed through the entire program with the same group of classmates
- Innovative curriculum, high integration of theory and application, and significant emphasis on teamwork and leadership skills
- No requirement to come to class on campus with 100% online instruction
- Part-time program, lasting two years and consisting of 30 credited hours
- Access to networking events on and off campus
- A UW Online MBA viewed as a valuable asset in the eyes of current and future employers
Return on your investment
Online MBA students have utilized their degree to advance in their current careers or to enter a new industry.
"In Business Research Methods, Dr. Peterson not only taught us the basic theories behind market research, but he also armed us with practical tools to succeed in modern business. I immediately applied new statistical analysis skills in JMP software to better understand oil production variability from tight sandstones in Wyoming. For me, the MBA program is more than a long-term investment in my business future. After just one semester, I already use my cross-functional learning at UW to add value in my current role as a petroleum engineer." - current Online MBA candidate