Interested in the SBIR and STTR programs? Join us for a full day program and learn what you need to know to develop a Phase I proposal. The workshop led by Mark Henry of Grow Emerging Technologies, a nationally recognized SBIR and STTR expert, will be at the Wyoming Technology Business Center incubator in Casper Monday, April 21 starting at 9:00 am with a break for lunch on your own. For registration information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly at 766-2904.
This will be an
interactive session and will include opportunities for participant
discussion and questions. An outline of the subject matter is
• SBIR/STTR introduction and overview
• Pre-qualification: Is SBIR/STTR right for your firm? Focus on innovation, potential impact, and credibility
• Getting a head start on the SBIR/STTR learning curve—avoid learning the hard way
• Getting ready to write a competitive Phase I SBIR/STTR proposal—honing your story themes and approach
• Producing a competitive Phase I SBIR/STTR proposal
• How to avoid losing
• SBIR/STTR Do’s and Don’ts
15th Annual NIH SBIR/STTR Conference 2014
Join WSSI in Washington DC at the National SBIR/STTR Conference June 16-18, 2014. More information at http://nationalinnovationsummit.com/program/National_SBIR_Conference.html
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook by searching for Wyoming SBIR/STTR Initiative and hit the "LIKE" button.