Sidebar Site Navigation
Find the best days to connect with us!
Our calendar is almost full so we will stop accepting requests April 15 at 5:00 pm.
Science Posse Fellows are also graduate students who are taking classes, doing research or both. To accommodate this, Fellows have designated travel days and travel weeks.Please:
- Request travel outside Laramie on the designated travel days. Events in Laramie can be requested any day, subject to Fellow availability.
- Since there are six Fellows per team, we can schedule multiple events on one day. (Fellows can miss the SP Meeting on Wednesday to travel to events!)
- Click on an event for details to see which Fellows are already scheduled.
- Give us at least two weeks between the Science Posse meeting following your request submission and the date you are requesting.
- Requests submitted after 5:00 pm on Tuesdays will not be placed on the agenda for the following day's scheduling meeting.
Tuesday/Thursday Travel Team
Wednesday/Friday Travel TeamBeth Daniel JacobMarjie Mikey Reilly
Phil is researching lake effect snow in New York.
He will not be available to travel until Feb. 10Read his blog here.
Beth will be in the field and not be available to travel from the end of March through May 17
Dark blue: travel day/scheduled eventFellows not involved an an event on a travel day are usually still available to travel. We will do our best to indicate this on the calendar. You can also check using the lists above.
Red: pending event Schools often give us a variety of dates, so we put each on the calendar. This does not mean you can't request that date, but the event already listed has priority.
Gray: meetings or conferences These do not preclude scheduling events during that time, although any Fellows listed as attending are unavailable for travel.