Technical Education UW/CC
Welcome to the University of Wyoming / Casper College Center Technical Education webpage! Here you will find information about our UW program at Casper College. You can work toward completing the requirements for this program without leaving Casper. At the UW/CC Center, there's much more available outside the traditional classroom setting. Internships, clinical experiences, practicums, and student teaching offer interesting opportunities for you to learn and prepare for your career.
Why Technical Education?
- It is becoming more important for everyone to understand new technologies because of our increasingly technology-based society.
- It influences our work, the products that we use, even our recreational activities.
- It needs to be studied so everyone can understand it, use technological products wisely, and help shape the future direction of our society.
As a technical educator, you will:
- Gain a broad understanding of technological systems in the areas of communication, manufacturing, construction, transportation, and power and energy production.
- Develop knowledge and skill in working with technological tools and processes in each of the above activity areas.
- Learn how to turn your knowledge of industrial and technical systems into engaging curriculum for the classroom.
For more information about the program, click on one of the links below:
Rod ThompsonSkelton Energy Institute 111 (Casper College)firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact: