Math 2310 - Applied Differential Equations I
The syllabus for the course is available by clicking here. The login for WeBWorK can be found by clicking here.
Some useful links can be found by clicking here.
- To sign up for Top Hat Monocle, go to www.tophatmonocle.com. Once you have signed up, you should be able to connect with our class. Please let me know of any problems. Select "other-US" for the university, since UW isn't in their system (yet!).
- The first 2 webwork assignments are open. The first is due on Sep 6 and the second is due on Sep 13.
- Tentative semester exam dates are Sep 21, Oct 19, and Nov 16.
- Video Page for First Order Linear
- I've scanned in 6 pages of problems for the first exam: Separable 1, Separable 2, First Order Linear 1, First Order Linear 2, Autonomous 1, Autonomous 2, Answers for these sections
- Video Page for Second Order Linear
- I've scanned in some pages of problems for second order linear stuff: SOLHCC Practice
- Here are some problems for the Laplace transform (with answers): Laplace Problems
- Here are some practice problems for systems. The relevant problems are 1-6. Systems Problems
- Video Page for Phase Portraits
The following link to a pdf file contains notes for this course. The file will increase in size over the semester as I add chapters. Let me know if you find any typos or mistakes.
- Notes - Currently has Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Quantitative Reasoning Projects (QRPs)
Page maintained by Jeff Selden.