Some of the content on this website requires JavaScript to be enabled in your web browser to function as intended. While the website is still usable without JavaScript, it should be enabled to enjoy the full interactive experience.

Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Chapter 31|Student Financial Aid

VA Vocational Rehabilitation

If you are a disabled veteran, you may be eligible for these benefits if you incurred or aggravated a service-connected disability on or after September 16, 1940, which entitles you to Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) disability compensation. You must be in need of vocational rehabilitation because your disability creates an employment handicap. Eligibility may last for up to 48 months and most veterans usually have 12 years in which to use these benefits. You are encouraged to contact the DVA office nearest you to obtain more detailed information and to request a Disabled Veterans' Application for Vocational Rehabilitation (Form 28-1900).

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming Medallion
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us // Download Adobe Reader