Seminars and workshops on mental health, adjustment, and developmental topics are presented to student groups to help students learn skills and strategies to resolve and cope with stress and life adjustment problems. Workshops are also presented to faculty and staff groups to help them serve students more effectively.
Outreach programs can be initiated by a request from a student or staff. Call 766-2187 or stop by 341 Knight Hall.
A Partial List of Possible Outreach Programs:
- Understanding Anxiety / Test Anxiety
- Date Rape and Sexual Assault
- Appreciating and Embracing Diversity at UW
- Healthy Relationships
- Sexual Decision Making
- Healthy Sleep
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Coping with the Holidays
- Team Building and Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Grief / Trauma / Critical Incident-Stress Debriefing
- Adjusting to Campus Life
- Understanding Depression and Suicide
- Healthy Eating and Body Image
- Team Conflict and Communication
- Better Understanding ADHD
Call to talk to the Outreach Coordinator about other possibilities for outreach programming that would fit the needs of your group 307-766-2187.