WyoCourses is the home and host of UW's new learning management system - Canvas, by Instructure.
To Check the Status and Updates Affecting WyoCourses Check Here
You can now add your TAs, GAs, Supplemental Instructors, Librarians, Guest Instructors, Observers, and others to your WyoCourses courses through WyoRecords!
Please note that the WyoCourses Supplemental Access page will only work for current or future courses, and not concluded course shells.
If you would like to provide access to a concluded course shell, please complete this form.
The person you wish to add must have a FERPA form on file with the Registrar's Office. The FERPA form can be downloaded here.
- Go to http://wyoweb.uwyo.edu and click on Faculty & Staff under WyoRecords.
- Next, click on Faculty and Advisors.
- Click on the box labeled WyoCourses Supplemental Access, and you will be taken to a screen where you can select the term and then your course.
- On the following page, you can add persons into your course in several roles, provided they are eligible to be added with these roles, which are listed at http://www.uwyo.edu/wyocourses/roles.html.
- Please note that you must select "Participation Allowed" in the WyoCourses Participation column
- Please note that the person you wish to add must have a FERPA form online with the Registrar's Office - the form is located here.
90 Second Video Series
The 90 Second Video Series is designed to walk you through common question areas in WyoCourses. Click here to view the list of videos!
Rapid WyoCourses Design Workshops
These workshops are designed to get faculty up and running with WyoCourses as quickly as possible. For more information and to register, click here.