The T2/LTAP Center assists local Wyoming agencies and individuals in gaining technical transportation knowledge. This is accomplished by communicating new and developing technology, responding to direct requests, providing reference materials, and conducting T2/LTAP workshops throughout Wyoming. T2 is part of the Local Technical Assistance Program, which supports centers in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. The T2/LTAP Center is sponsored by the Federal Highway Administration, in cooperation with the University of Wyoming, the Wyoming Transportation Department, and Wyoming cities and counties.
- T2/LTAP publishes a Reference Catalog that contains technical references on transportation issues. Free Publications, Facts, Tips and Innovation Sheets, Reference Materials, CD-Roms, and Loan Video Tapes.
- Subjects ranging from: Planning and Administration; Design and Construction; Maintenance; Traffic and Safety
- 20 or more workshops per year. Low cost. Advertised statewide. Local host option available. Teleconferencing.
- The Wyoming T2/LTAP Center performs special projects occasionally. Information and/or reports on these projects will be available under the Tech Briefs, Reports and Presentations tab.
- The Wyoming T2/LTAP Center offers certification workshops throughout the year. Please check out the Workshops tab for information on the Workshops available at this time.
- The Wyoming T2/LTAP Center distributes free publications and resources relating to Workzone Safety and Management. To view these publications please visit the Work Zone and OSHA Resources page.