New colleges will provide student support and services in AY22-23, including,
- Academic Affairs (VP Undergraduate Education) has worked with the Associate Deans/Advising
Managers to finalize details on advising handovers to new colleges for impacted students, including communication
plan for informing students of changes (VP Enrollment Management).
- Office of the Registrar is working to move students impacted by the FY23 changes in
Banner by Mid-September. This information will then automatically flow to Navigate.
Student data will then flow to integrated systems automatically after that. If any
college/academic unit has concerns about 3rd party systems who use student data, please
contact Jen Chavez (email@example.com or 307-766-4874).
- Enrollment Management/Data Governance/IT et al will finalize plans for the work that
needs to be done in early spring of 2023 to ensure all FY24 changes are in place in
Banner for registration of the Fall 2023 term and will coordinate how those changes
will impact all of the 3rd party systems that consume Banner data.
- Academic dishonesty and grade appeals:
- Students will use processes in their new colleges, with latitude to choose to use
previous college process in exigent circumstances.
- Academic Affairs has notified the Dean of Students of changes in reporting lines.
- GTA Allocations:
- The School of Graduate Education has worked with departments and colleges to ensure
that current GTA allocations are preserved.
- Exception - Onboarding:
- All onboarding activities in AY22-23, including Saddle Up, will be associated with
the current college (e.g., LIFE and physical sciences students will remain assigned
to the A&S Saddle Up camp).
- In AY23-24, students in impacted majors will be onboarded in their new colleges