Corkery First-Year Excellence Scholarship
Apply for the Fall Bridge Sophomore Scholarship
The University of Wyoming Fall Bridge Program is excited to announce the availability
of sophomore scholarships. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a first-year
student who participated in the Bridge Learning Community (completed a STEP 1000 course)
in the previous semester. Scholarship money will be applied to recipients’ accounts
to help cover tuition and fees during the following fall semester.
- The scholarship committee includes faculty and staff from the Fall Bridge Program.
- Recipients will be notified via email in March.
Please submit the following materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Photo and personal statement are due by 5:00PM MST on Friday, March 1st, 2024.
- A photo of yourself which may be used on the scholarships website. Past students have
used their high school senior picture, but any tasteful photo will do.
- A 500 word (minimum) personal statement that answers the questions: What motivated
you to pursue a college degree? What experiences or “moments” have you had in college
so far that shaped your thinking, influenced you strongly, or helped you integrate
in to the UW campus community (feel free to describe one or more). How do you think
college will impact your future? What are your goals for after college?
- At least one recommendation from a faculty or staff member at UW. Online form link available.
Recommendations are due March 29th, 2024 and can be completed by using this online
form: Recommendation Form
Call or email if you have any questions: 307-766-4322 email@example.com