University of Wyoming Board of Trustees Award of Merit
Established in 1984 by the Board of Trustees of the University of Wyoming, the Trustees’
Award of Merit recognizes individuals and groups who have rendered meritorious service
or made exemplary contributions to the University of Wyoming. The Trustees’ Award
of Merit recognizes contributions and service that demonstrate:
- Consistent and persistent performance above and beyond the norm and that of one’s
- Distinguished achievement attaining state, regional, or national acclamation
- Exceptional classroom or laboratory work furthering the academic mission of the University
of Wyoming, again surpassing expectations and the work of one’s peers
- Dedicated support to students, faculty, staff, or the mission of the University of
- Successful completion of complex committee work or special assignments
- Outstanding service to the University of Wyoming or its constituents through:
- the exemplary performance of a specific duty or obligation;
- a superior level of performance over a period of time;
- effective representation of student, faculty, staff, or alumni; or
- exceptional contributions to the growth and well-being of the institution.
For the full Trustees' Award of Merit guidelines, please click here.
A full list of past recipients of the Trustees' Award of Merit can be found here.
To submit a letter of nomination for the Trustees' Award of Merit, click here or email it to email@example.com.