Graduate Student and Faculty Award Nominations
Ellbogen Outstanding Graduate Assistant Teaching Award Recipients (2022)
Award Recipients of the following Graduate awards (2022)
- Distinguished Graduate Faculty Mentor
- Mid-Career Graduate Faculty Mentor
- Early-Career Graduate Faculty Member
- Outstanding Master's Thesis
- Outstanding Dissertation
Graduate Education and the Graduate Council wish to solicit nominations for the following
- Distinguished Graduate Faculty Mentor Award
- John P. Ellbogen Outstanding Graduate Assistant Teaching Awards
- Mid-Career Graduate Faculty Mentor Award
- Early Career Graduate Faculty Mentor Award
- Outstanding Master's Thesis Awards
- Outstanding Dissertation Awards
This memorandum describes the awards and the nominating procedures. Each award carries a stipend.
Please send nominations, including all letters and supporting materials, electronically,
to Sarah Wolverton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receipt of complete nomination packets is February 17, 2023.
The Graduate Council will review nominations and select awardees.
Graduate Award Recipients
2022 Graduate Award Recipients
2021 Graduate Award Recipients
2020 Graduate Award Recipients