Zoology and Physiology
College of Agriculture, Life Sciences and Natural Resources
Graduate Program Application
- Identify a faculty member in the Department of Zoology & Physiology whose research
interests are similar to yours. A listing of faculty and their research areas is
available through the Department of Zoology and Physiology web page. Contact the appropriate faculty member(s) and find someone interested in potentially
serving as your graduate advisor.
- After communicating with a potential graduate adviser in the department, you should
initiate the online application process with Graduate Education at UW. Components of the application are the departmental application form, your curriculum vitae, your college transcripts, and three letters of recommendation along
with the recommendation forms. We do not require GRE scores for admission to the Department of Zoology & Physiology.
- International students must include a copy of their TOEFL scores. Additional information
for international students is available on the UW Admission's Office website.
- The deadline for receipt of all application materials is February 1st for summer/autumn admission and September 15th for January admission.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA is 3.0. Additional information is required for international applicants.
- Students interested in applying to the Program in Ecology should first apply to the
Department of Zoology and Physiology. Students interested in the Neuroscience Program should apply directly to that program.
If you have questions, please contact us at 307-766-4207 or via email: email@example.com.