Wyoming 4-H State Leaders' Conference
February 13-15, 2015
Registration closes: January 30, 2015
Eastern Wyoming College
3200 W. C Street
Click here to see pictures from the 2014 Conference
The planning committee is excited to welcome Wyoming 4-H volunteers and youth to the southeast area of the state for this year's event! Please click on the links below for more information regarding the conference.
- Workshop Proposals - due October 15, 2014
- Workshops will be scheduled in 60 minute blocks of time on Saturday, February 14th. Workshops can be on any variety of topics that would be of interest to 4-H volunteer leaders. Whatever the topic, we would encourage workshops to include activities, exercises, discussions, etc. that engage the participants in a hands-on, minds-on way. Workshops can be led by an individual or team.
- Reservations must be made by January 10, 2015 to guarantee the conference rate ($77.68/night).
- Master 4-H Volunteer Training is a designated series of workshops designed to enhance leadership skills. The training is offered every other year and the next training opportunity will be in conjunction with the 2015 State 4-H Leaders Conference.
- Registration Fees & Conference Apparel (Registration will close January 30th)
- Early Bird Registration - $65 (ends January 10, 2015)
- Regular Registration - $75 (January 11th-24th)
- Late Registration - $85 (January 25th-30th)
- Saturday Only with Banquet - $45
- Saturday Only without Banquet - $25
- Banquet Only $20
- Full-Time Day Camp for Youth - $30
- Saturday Only Day Camp for Youth - $15
- Share/History Fair Information & Form
- Networking with fellow conference attendees
- Torrington Map & Directions