College of Arts and Sciences Commencement Ceremony
MAY 16, 2015, 1:30 p.m., ARENA AUDITORIUM
Cap and Gown Information and Instructions
- Pick up caps and gowns in the UNION SENATE CHAMBERS, May 13-15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and May 16 at 7 a.m.
- Drop off caps and gowns in the Union Senate Chambers IMMEDIATELY following the ceremony. Late fees will be assessed for late returns beginning on Monday, May 18.
Shuttle and Parking Information
- The College of Arts and Sciences ceremony will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. in the ARENA AUDITORIUM. Spectators should enter the Arena Auditorium through the Willet East and Stadium entrances. (See diagram.)
- Wheelchair seating spaces are provided at the concourse level.
- The ceremony is closed captioned, interpreted with American Sign Language, and [WyoCast on-demand: May 16, 2015, 1:20 p.m. (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (U.S. and Canada)].
- ALL DEGREE CANDIDATES will pick up reader cards at the concourse concession stand located across from PORTAL 15. Please HOLD ONTO reader cards.
- LINE UP: Follow directions to the lower-level hallway of the Fieldhouse North and find your department/program placard. A department standard bearer will assist degree candidates with lining up. GRADUATE STUDENTS ARE FIRST AND FOLLOWED BY UNDERGRADUATES. Please stay in your lines.
- ALL DEGREE CANDIDATES need to be in the line-up area at the lower hallway North Fieldhouse no later than 12:30 p.m. Use the Stadium entrance. (See diagram.)
- When they are on the ramp, DEGREE CANDIDATES will hand their FIRST reader card to the transcriptionist; they will hand their SECOND reader card to the reader as they step onto the stage.
Flat-soled shoes are recommended because the team ramp used for the procession is steep.
President's Picnic Lunch
President Richard McGinity will host a free picnic lunch at two sites for all graduates and their families and friends, Saturday May 16, 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Site 1: War Memorial Field House Site 2: Union Yellowstone Ballroom
Please note that participating in commencement DOES NOT guarantee that you have completed all requirements for your degree.