RMMC-Summer School 2014
of Current Research
- Partial Differential Equations related to fluid flows.
- Stochastic Partial
- Data assimilation.
- Homogeinization and problems related to porous media.
- Random Dynamical
Analysis Seminar (AA 2016/2017)
- NSF, Collaborative Research: Determining Forms and Data Assimilation with Stochastic Data, 2014-2017 (PI)
- Simons Foundation, Stochastic PDEs in Hydrodynamic: statistical properties and inviscid limits, 2013-2018 (PI).
- NSF, Stochastic Analysis of Vortex Filaments, 2006-2009 (PI) .
- NSF, Summer school at the UW: Stochastic equations for complex systems: Theory and applications, 2014-2015 (PI).
- IMA, Summer school at the UW: Stochastic equations for complex systems: Theory and applications, 2014 (CoPI).
- NSF, The Second International Conference on Random Dynamical Systems, 2011-2012 (PI).
- AWM travel
grant, July 2006, 2011.