Incoming high school seniors from Wyoming and nine other states, plus Germany, will explore various fields of engineering during the University of Wyoming College of Engineering and Applied Science’s annual Engineering Summer Program June 22-27.
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Want to ask current students about life at UW? Reach out to our student ambassadors and ask away here!
The Essential Information
Want to find out more? Check out the links below.
- 90 percent of our graduates have jobs or go on to graduate programs within six months of graduation.
- Small-class sizes (average: 28 per) ensure you’ll have the opportunity to participate in hands-on research.
- Our graduates have gone on to careers with companies like Ford Motor Company, Encana, IBM, AT&T, ConocoPhillips and NASA.
- Scholarships are available – more than 375 merit-based awards are allocated each year to current students and high school seniors.
- Nearly 78 percent of our graduates report a starting salary greater than $60,000 annually, and 89 percent report a starting salary greater than $50,000 annually.
- Working in collaboration with the UW School of Energy Resources, students can access some of the world’s finest research facilities.