Sidebar Site Navigation
|Cent$ible Nutrition Program|
in Laramie County
- Mondays at 4:30 pm, Cheyenne Health and Wellness, 2508 E Fox Farm Rd
- Tuesdays at 9:30 am, CNP Office, 310 W. 19th Street
- Tuesdays at 5:30 pm, Laramie County Library, 2200 Pioneer Ave
- Fridays at 10:00 am, CNP Office, 310 W. 19th Street
Classes are open and on-going, please join anytime that works for you! For more information contact Jill or Karen at 307-633-4383.
Teaching the youth
Cent$ible Nutrition will be going into some of the Laramie County 2nd-3rd grade classes to introduce the students to Marty Moose and his adventures through MyPlate and the food groups! As well as taking a tour of Wyoming History through food, teaching Munching Through Wyoming History in the 4th grade classrooms!
Come meet your CNP Educators and learn more about the program at the commodity pickups:
- 3rd Thursday of every month at the St. Joseph's Food Pantry
- 2nd Monday of the month at the Salvation Army Warehouse
Currently accepting applications to fill this position:
Cent$ible Nutrition Program Coordinator, Senior, job number 6192, University of Wyoming, Laramie County Extension grant funded position. Application deadline is 3/1/2014. Salary is $38,172. Position will provide food and nutrition information to limited resource audiences, coordinate program and supervise personnel in Laramie County office. Valid driver’s license is required for daily travel within county. Candidate selected must successfully complete a background check and MVR. To apply and obtain more information about the job please visit: https://jobs.uwyo.edu. The University of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled.