Sidebar Site Navigation
|Cent$ible Nutrition Program|
in Laramie County
- Mondays at 4:30 pm, Cheyenne Health and Wellness, 2508 E Fox Farm Rd
- Tuesdays at 9:30 am, CNP Office, 310 W. 19th Street
- Tuesdays at 5:30 pm, Laramie County Library, 2200 Pioneer Ave
- Fridays at 10:00 am, CNP Office, 310 W. 19th Street
Classes are open and on-going, please join anytime that works for you! For more information contact Jill or Karen at 307-633-4383.
Teaching the youth
Cent$ible Nutrition will be going into some of the Laramie County 2nd-3rd grade classes to introduce the students to Marty Moose and his adventures through MyPlate and the food groups! As well as taking a tour of Wyoming History through food, teaching Munching Through Wyoming History in the 4th grade classrooms!
Come meet your CNP Educators and learn more about the program at the commodity pickups:
- 3rd Thursday of every month at the St. Joseph's Food Pantry
- 2nd Monday of the month at the Salvation Army Warehouse