Cent$ible Nutrition Program1000 E. University Ave.Dept. 3354Laramie, WY 82071Phone: 307-766-5375Toll Free: 877-219-4646Fax: 307-766-5686 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sidebar Site Navigation
|Cent$ible Nutrition Program|
in Uinta County
Munching Through Wyoming History
Beth wrapped up teaching Munching Through Wyoming History to 4th graders in Uinta county at the end of last year. The students really enjoyed the lessons. Many of them had great things to say, when asked:
What did you learn about Munching through Wyoming History?
- Get out and play for 60 minutes.
- I like learning about history.
- The mountain men ate hardtack for energy.
- I learned that I need to be healthy so I can grow strong.
- I learned that sometimes they ate food that I liked and sometimes they ate food that I don’t like.
- I learned that almost all of the groups we learned about did not have dairy.
- Every group eats different foods.
Share This Page:
Beth Barker is our Cent$ible Nutrition Educator in Uinta County. She can be reached at 307-783-0579.