It will happen at some point: you need help installing a program or a computer may not be running as smoothly and quickly as it should. Technical Support will help you solve computer hardware and software problems.
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems in person, via telephone, or from remote location.
- Provide assistance for computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Configure and setup client software and hardware.
- Identify and correct or advise on operational issues in computer systems.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
Room 36c, College of Agriculture