Global Resource Navigation
Curriculum & Instruction
Curriculum & Instruction Learner Outcomes
- Academic Knowledge: Students will demonstrate
a deep understanding of knowledge bases related to curriculum,
instruction, learning, and core concepts in more specialized areas of
- Practical Competence: Students will
demonstrate the ability to translate academic knowledge into expert
practice related to their professional roles and specialized areas of
- Reflective Inquiry: Students will demonstrate
a reflective stance toward their professional practice and competence
with the key tools of inquiry related to this practice.
- Democratic Commitment: Students will
demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between schooling and
the complex process of democracy and a commitment to pursue this process
with a focus on access to quality education for all learners in their
own professional work.
- Professional Engagement: Students will demonstrate an intellectual engagement with education as an area of scholarly inquiry.