1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82070
Preferred Drug List (PDL)
The 2015 PDL, which is subject to change, is available for review. If you have any comments, please submit them prior to Decmeber 15, 2014. Comments may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Wyoming Drug Utilization Review Board, Dept. 3375, 1000 E. University Avenue, Laramie, WY 82071.
The Wyoming Medicaid Preferred Drug List (PDL) including step utilization for anti-depressant medications and prior authorization information is available at the Wyoming EqualityCare Pharmacy Provider website. To view the current PDL, please visit www.wymedicaid.org.
Public Comment at Meetings
A new policy for public comment at meetings is effective December 1, 2012.
PhRMA Guidelines and PhRMA Comment Request Form (updated December 3, 2012)
Public Guidelines and Public Comment Request Form (updated December 3, 2012)
The following prior authorization criteria were approved at the November 13, 2014 P & T Committee meeting.
- The requirement of an HIV test will be added to the Hepatitis C prior authorization criteria.
- Quantity limits will be placed on diabetes testing strips, allowing ten strips per day for insulin users and four strips per day for non-insulin users. Prior authorization will be required for quantities above this and patients needing to test more frequently will be referred for case management.
- Narcotic medications will require prior authorization when used in combination with naltrexone.
- Northera and Cerdelga will be limited to their approved indications.
- Evzio will require prior authorization.
Comments may be sent by email to email@example.com or by mail to: Wyoming Drug Utilization Review Board, Dept. 3375, 1000 E. University Avenue, Laramie, WY 82071. Comments should be received prior to January 15, 2015.
Agenda November 13, 2014
Minutes November 13, 2014
Wednesday, February 18; Thursday, May 14; Thursday, August 13; Thursday, November 12
All meetings are at 10 am at Laramie County Community College. Please see agenda for room location.