1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82070
The Draft 2016 PDL is available for review. Please submit comments before January 1, 2016.
Preferred Drug List (PDL)
The Wyoming Medicaid Preferred Drug List (PDL) including step utilization for anti-depressant medications and prior authorization information is available at the Wyoming EqualityCare Pharmacy Provider website. To view the current PDL, please visit www.wymedicaid.org.
Public Comment at Meetings
A new policy for public comment at meetings is effective December 1, 2012.
PhRMA Guidelines and PhRMA Comment Request Form (updated November 5, 2015)
Public Guidelines and Public Comment Request Form (updated November 5, 2015)
The following prior authorization criteria were approved at the August 13, 2015 P & T Committee meeting.
- Methylphenidate maximum dosage has been set at 90 mg per day for all types and dosage forms.
- There was no evidence of a significant difference in safety or efficacy for Rexulti compared to the existing atypical antipsychotics. It will be limited to those aged 18 and above and a dose of 150% of the labeled maximum (6 mg per day). A cost analysis will be conducted to determine placement on the Preferred Drug List.
- Daklinza and Technivie will be allowed for treatment of Hepatitis C within their specific genotype indications and contraindications. Existing clinical criteria for the class will be applied.
- Varubi will be limited to patients with a cancer diagnosis.
- Humira will be approved for the diagnosis of hidradenitis supperativa following trial and failure of other treatment options.
Comments may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Wyoming Drug Utilization Review Board, Dept. 3375, 1000 E. University Avenue, Laramie, WY 82071. Comments should be received prior to January 1, 2016.
Agenda November 12, 2015
Minutes November 12, 2015
Wednesday, February 18; Thursday, May 14; Thursday, August 13; Thursday, November 12
All meetings are at 10 am at Laramie County Community College. Please see agenda for room location.