250 N. 30th
Laramie, WY 82072
Phone: (307) 766-4816
- We believe that children are strong, intelligent, competent and constantly learning.
- We believe that parents know their children best and have the right to be full participants in their children’s education.
- We believe that teachers are caring professionals trained to support the children in their learning and the parents in their participation.
- We believe that teachers are researchers engaged in the creation of new knowledge as they work alongside the children and in collaboration with other adults in the campus community.
- We believe that children have a right to a beautiful, caring, responsive environment in which to grow and learn together with other children and adults.
- We believe that children, parents, and teachers are all learners and all teachers.
- We believe that the college students who participate in our programs at all levels of their study from beginning observations to semester-long internships are unique, integral, and valuable members of our learning/teaching community.
“The University of Wyoming Early Care and Education Center is committed to diversity and endorses principles of affirmative action. We acknowledge that diversity enriches and sustains our scholarship and promotes equal access to our educational mission. We seek and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.”
"The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, genetic information, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD)."