Wyoming EPSCoR Events
Evidence of Wyoming NSF EPSCoR's commitment to outreach can be seen in the many events that we sponsor with our University of Wyoming and Wyoming Community Colleges throughout the year.
WWISE Symposium – October 30th
- 1 PM Hannah Griscom "From the Red Desert to the Colorado Plateau: Exploring the boundaries of conservation science"
- 2 PM Elena Miranda "Investigating how continents breatk up:a microstructural study of deep crustal flow in Fiordland, New Zealand"
- 3 PM Kusum Nathani “Modeling Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of Biogeochemical Cycles: Challenges and Opportunities”
- 4 PM Elizabeth (Liddi) Meredith “Making a Difference With Applied Hydrogeology Research”
- 5 PM Moderated Panel
- November 24th, 3:10 p.m. S.H. Knight Geology Building, Room 216
- Susan Hubbard: TBA