Wyoming EPSCoR Events
Evidence of Wyoming NSF EPSCoR's commitment to outreach can be seen in the many events that we sponsor with our University of Wyoming and Wyoming Community Colleges throughout the year.
WWISE Symposium – October 30th
- 1 PM Hannah Griscom "From the Red Desert to the Colorado Plateau: Exploring the boundaries of conservation science"
- 2 PM Elena Miranda
- 3 PM Kusum Nathani “Modeling Spatio-Temporal Dynamics of Biogeochemical Cycles: Challenges and Opportunities”
- 4 PM Elizabeth (Liddi) Meredith “Making a Difference With Applied Hydrogeology Research”
- 5 PM Moderated Panel
- October 13th, 3:10 p.m. S.H. Knight Geology Building, Room 216
- Kristina Keating: “Using NMR Measurements to Determine Hydroecological State Variables”
- October 17th, 3:10 p.m. Aven Nelson, Room 212
- Gabe Bowen: “Hydrological connectivity in complex systems: Isotope and isoscape applications to advance understanding and management of water resources in the Anthropocene”
- November 24th, 3:10 p.m. S.H. Knight Geology Building, Room 216
- Susan Hubbard: TBA