Ecosystem Science and Management
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Assistant Extension Entomologist; 2003 - current
- Jul. 1994 M.S. Entomology, University of Wyoming, Laramie
- May 1991 B.S. Entomology with Honors, University of Wyoming, Laramie
- Rangeland grasshopper ecology and management.
- Black grass bug ecology and management.
- Stable isotopes to determine mosquito source habitat.
- Development of Reduced Area Agent Treatments strategies for the control of grasshopper outbreaks.
- Manage Arthropod diagnostic service.
- Prepare annual Entomology short course.
- Present Master Gardener program and entomology training
Klamath Falls, OR April 25, 2007 USDA-APHIS sponsored grasshopper management workshop with Asst. Professor Alex Latchininsky.
Common Wyoming Pest Grasshoppers 3rd Edition
S.P. Schell, A. V. Latchininsky, and B.A. Shambaugh. B-1161 University of Wyoming, Cooperative Extension Service, and Department of Renewable Resources