Global Resource Navigation
WyGEC - Resource Center
- Evidence Database on Aging Care | EDAC
- Evidence Database on Aging Care is a product of the Social Work Leadership Institute. The contents of the database includes "published studies and articles that inform and advance policy discussions regarding aging care and the role of social workers."
- Help | Evidence Database on Aging Care | EDAC
- Help | Evidence Database on Aging Care | EDAC provides instructions on how to effectively search the EDAC database.
National Guideline Clearinghouse
- Advanced Search -- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- National Guideline Clearinghouse | Advanced Search provides limiters
that can be used when searching by topic in the guideline database.
- About Search -- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- National Guideline Clearinghouse | About Search provides basic information about searching the guideline clearinghouse and supporting features of the database.
- FAQ National Guideline Clearinghouse
- FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions about the National Guideline Clearinghouse provides information about Guideline Summaries,Guideline Submissions, Inclusion Criteria, Copyright Permission,Publication Activity, Sarching/Browsing,Technical Questions, Miscellaneous. For information about searching the database, look at the categories under Searching/Browsing.
- NGC - National Guideline Clearinghouse
- National Guideline Clearinghouse is a repository of guidelines written by professional associations. Each guideline is evaluated for evidence supporting the recommendations. The database is a joint effort of AHRQ, AMA and American Association of Health Plans.
- PubMed (Medline) is a bibliographic database of over 18 million citations of biomedical journal articles, including links to over 2 million free full text articles. PubMed is one of over 100 databases, web sites and services provided by the National Library of Medicine.
- PubMed Frequently Asked Questions
- Provides answers to frequently asked questions about PubMed, publicly available MEDLINE from the National Library of Medicine.
- PubMed Online Training
- PubMed Online Tutorials include videos of basic searching, MeSH searching and using My NCBI for storing searches, building article collections and setting up alerts. Additional links to brochures, training manual and PubMed Help are at the bottom of the web page.
- PubMed Quick Start Guide
- Online book designed to help new PubMed searchers learn to navigate the database from the National Library of Medicine