Sidebar Site Navigation
Bim Kendall House
804 E Fremont St
Laramie, WY 82072
Phone: (307) 766-5080
Fax: (307) 766-5099
Haub School capstone course students tour Spain's Canary Islands to study environmental assessment in the European Union.
Welcome to the Haub School Academic Programs
The Helga Otto Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources gives students the skills and tools to build sound, innovative, lasting solutions to our most complex environmental and natural resource challenges. Solving natural resource challenges -- from managing freshwater and wildlife habitat to designing sustainable cities and international conservation policy -- is the most critical work of our time.
Our students craft real-world solutions, and our graduates go on to become leaders and problem solvers. Haub School alumni bring ethical and holistic thinking, understanding of natural resource complexities, and comprehensive problem-solving skills to many professional fields.
Haub School students can earn a concurrent major, a minor or a joint master's degree from the Haub School:
- Undergraduate major or minor in environment and natural resources
- Undergraduate minor in sustainability
- Master's level major or minor in environment and natural resources
- Doctoral minor in environment and natural resources
- JD/MA in law and environment and natural resources in conjunction with the UW College of Law
Haub School courses bring together the University of Wyoming's most ambitious students and ask them to:
- seek out solid data and information;
- think critically from multiple perspectives;
- consider the needs of a range of stakeholders;
- and push boundaries as they craft innovative answers to big questions.
Keep in touch
For scholarship opportunities, job and internship announcements, and campus events, sign up for our bi-weekly email newsletter.
Looking for work? Check out our online environment and natural resources jobs and opportunities board.
Browse the latest Haub School Update newsletter to learn more about our students, projects, and accomplishments.