Application and Database Services
The purpose of the Department of Application and Database Services is to support administrative and academic functions critical to the University of Wyoming mission by partnering with our customers to implement and maintain technology solutions to meet the information needs of staff, faculty, and students.
Application and Database Services manages administrative applications and databases, addresses administrative software security and database access issues, develops custom solutions to unique problems and provides technology project management and business process improvement to the UW community.
Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Leader: Jonathan Klinker, Systems Specialist
- Key Responsibilities: We establish and maintain the data pipelines for enterprise reporting, analytics and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Need Help? Click here to ask us a question or request help with your data needs.
- Reports: You can find a link to the Business Intelligence analyses and reports on WyoWeb
- Leader: Jeff Greenwald, Project Manager
- Key Responsibilities: The role of the Department Systems Unit is to provide technical support for systems which automate business processes for individual departments within the University of Wyoming. We also work with clients to develop new automated processes in support of their business processes and information needs
- Leader: David Moehrke, Systems Specialist
- Leader: Julie Schroyer, Project Manager
- Key Responsibilities: Banner, WyoWeb portal, Application Manager job scheduling, Operational Data Store (ODS) enterprise wide student-related reporting, Outreach support applications, mobile application development, interfaces of student data to internal and external systems)