Contact: Shawn Bunning
UW Campus Deadline: October 1st
The U.S. Student Fulbright Competition awards around 1,500 grants to U.S. students each year to study, perform research, or assistant-teach for one academic year. Student Fulbright applicants should be in their senior year of their undergraduate degree, master's and doctoral candidates, young professionals, or artists or musicians.
- For UW students, the Student Fulbright Competition is is administered through IPO.
- To get started, contact Shawn Bunning, and visit the U.S. Student Fulbright Competition website, http://us.fulbrightonline.org/.
Campus Application Deadline for undergraduates: Contact Shawn Bunning for Deadline
The National Security Education Program (NSEP) is geared toward U.S. students who want to acquire skills and experiences in areas of the world critical to the future security of our nation in exchange for a commitment to seek work in the federal government.
- For students interested in language study in less-commonly taught languages, the NSEP Language Flagship Fellowships might be of interest to you.
- For undergraduate students, apply for the NSEP David L. Boren Undergraduate Scholarships.
- For graduate students, apply for the NSEP David L. Boren Graduate Fellowships.
- For UW students, the NSEP competition is is administered through IPO.