Sidebar Site Navigation
Ross Hall, Room 202
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Wyoming Mathematical Association of Two Year Colleges
WYMATYC is a non-profit educational association. It's purpose is to encourage and develop innovative mathematics programs, afford a state forum for exchange of ideas, develop and/or improve the mathematics education and mathematics related experiences of students in two-year colleges, and to promote the professional welfare and development of its members.
What is the Math and Stats Articulation Meeting?
The Math and Stats Articulation Meeting was designed to help Wyoming high education professionals network and promote their collaboration on projects to promote quality education. Math articulation among the Wyoming schools began over 30 years ago. We have met at least once yearly in February and the meeting site circulates among the colleges in the following order:
- Rock Springs - 2012
- Gillette - April 5-6, 2013 - David Anton's Transitions Presentation
- Powell - 2014
- Laramie - 2015
- Torrington - 2016
- Casper - 2017
- Cheyenne - 2018
- Riverton - 2019
Over time other professional groups have joined us and left to form their own articulation network. Currently, local high school math educators and administrators have attended our conference in a welcome effort to improve the transition of our students from K-12 to post secondary study. We welcome Wyoming K-16 math and stat educators to join us this year and help make this an especially productive and beneficial time.
Why Should YOU Attend?
- Gain knowledge of best practices and techniques for your classroom.
- Network with peers, presenters, and vendors from the region.
- Keep up-to-date with colleagues at all the Wyoming colleges and UW.
- Network with local K-16 teachers and administrators.
- Participate in a discussion of transitions from high school to colleges/university.
For more information on the event, please contact:
University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Ave
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766 - 2318