Executive Speaker Series
Corporate relationships are a key to providing a relevant and industry-recognized MBA curriculum. The MBA program hosts an Executive Speaker Series featuring industry leaders. In addition to providing professional insight, executives network with General and Energy MBA students. Recent speakers include:
- Anadarko Petroleum, Denver, CO
- Bob Jensen, CEO Wyoming Business Council
- Steve Farkas, MBA Director
- Jason Kintzler, Founder and CEO of PitchEngine
- Stephen Goldstone, President & Chief Executive Officer at WINhealth Partners
- Jerad Stack and Jason Gies, entrepreneurs
- Kevin Rochlitz, Baltimore Ravens Vice President
- Pam Ruehle, former Senior Executive for Accenture
- Aaron Beam, former HealthSouth executive
- Even Brande, CEO and President of Handel Information Technologies, Inc.
- Tori Campbell, President and co-founder of Mizzen Energy, LLC
- Susan Parmerleau, Sheriff of Bexar County
- Scott Macdonald, Chief Financial Officer of Starz, LLC.
- Wyoming Governor Matt Mead
- Keith Bailey, former energy executive
- Renee Middleton, VP of Marketing at Taco Johns, Int'l
Strategic Initiative Projects
The MBA program partners with industry in mutually-beneficial strategic initiative projects. These projects serve a twofold purpose: to provide General and Energy MBA students with opportunities to apply their skills in a business environment and to assist corporations in addressing strategic initiatives. Project proposals are reviewed annually, with execution taking place during the summer term.