Sidebar Site Navigation
Executive Speaker Series
Corporate relationships are a key to providing a relevant and industry-recognized MBA curriculum. The MBA program hosts an Executive Speaker Series featuring industry leaders. In addition to providing professional insight, executives network with Full-time and Energy MBA students. Recent speakers include:
- Stephen Goldstone, President & Chief Executive Officer at WINhealth Partners
- Jerad Stack and Jason Gies, entrepreneurs
- Kevin Rochlitz, Baltimore Ravens Vice President
- Pam Ruehle, former Senior Executive for Accenture
- Aaron Beam, former HealthSouth executive
- Even Brande, CEO and President of Handel Information Technologies, Inc.
- Tori Campbell, President and co-founder of Mizzen Energy, LLC
- Susan Parmerleau, Sheriff of Bexar County
- Scott Macdonald, Chief Financial Officer of Starz, LLC.
- Wyoming Governor Matt Mead
- Keith Bailey, former energy executive
- Renee Middleton, VP of Marketing at Taco Johns, Int'l
Strategic Initiative Projects
The MBA program partners with industry in mutually-beneficial strategic initiative projects. These projects serve a twofold purpose: to provide Full-time and Energy MBA students with opportunities to apply their skills in a business environment and to assist corporations in addressing strategic initiatives. Project proposals are reviewed annually, with execution taking place during the summer term.