Office of Institutional Analysis
The Office of Institutional Analysis serves as a reliable source for comprehensive and authoritative information about the University and supports planning and management by providing high quality information to University leadership charged with developing and implementing policy.
- Academic Planning Standard Data Sets - 2016
- Wyoming High School Students at UW - 2015
- Fact Sheet, Spring 2016
- End of Semester Enrollment Summary, Spring 2016
- End of Semester Enrollment Summary, Fall 2015
- Student Credit Hours by Faculty Home Department, 5 years
- Instructional Faculty Full-time and Part-time, Fall 2015
- Degrees Awarded - 2014-15
University of Wyoming Dashboard
By faculty home department, academic years 2010-11 through 2014-15.
For more information about the University of Wyoming and the College Portrait Voluntary System of Accountability click below.
Division of Administration
OIA is part of the Division of Administration at the University of Wyoming.