Sidebar Site Navigation
1000 E. University Ave., Dept. 3274
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-4300
Toll Free: (800) 4487801
The University of Wyoming was the first university west of the Missouri River to offer correspondence courses.
Correspondence study from the University of Wyoming provides:
- The opportunity to earn college-level course credit without attending regularly scheduled on-campus classes.
- The opportunity to enroll in a course at any time
- A nine-month enrollment period allows students to complete coursework at their own pace.
Correspondence study courses do not require classroom attendance, so in order to succeed, you will need ...
- Self motivation
- Good study habits
How it works:
- The course packet directs you, step-by-step, through the coursework and assigns written work for each unit of study.
- You prepare each written assignment and submit it to the Correspondence Study office, along with any questions you have for your instructor.
- The instructor then corrects and grades your lesson, answers your questions, makes sugestions and returns your work.
- Exams are taken under the supervision of an approved proctor unless otherwise stated in the course packet.