We are seeking highly motivated individuals to be a part of an energetic and dynamic Residence Education team! Resident Assistant candidates will assist Residence Life in building communities that are conducive to study, social interaction, and individual development. If you enjoy helping others, being part of a team, connecting students to the University, and want to grow your leadership abilities, then apply to be an RA!
We are hiring Resident Assistants for both the residence hall and apartment communities. Please read the Agreement & Responsibilities documents for detailed information about the positions including the employment term and compensation.
- Applications are available through our online system. Click here to access the application using your UW username and password. If you do not have a username or password, please contact Corey Peacock (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
- Candidates are encouraged to attend one of our information sessions. Info sessions are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, January 31, 6-7 PM, Shoshone Room West
- Thursday, February 2, 6-7 PM, Apartment Community Center
- Monday, February 6, 4-5 PM, Shoshone Room West
- Wednesday, February 8, 6-7 PM, Shoshone Room West
- Tuesday, February 14, 4-5 PM, Shoshone Room West
- Thursday, February 16, 6-7 PM, Shoshone Room West
- Applications are due February 20th!
Application Eligibility Requirements
Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher by the time the RA contract begins.
Have a positive financial, academic, and student conduct status with Residence Life & Dining Services at the University of Wyoming.
Have lived one semester within Residence Life & Dining Services housing (preferred, not required).
Be 18 years of age or older by the time the RA contract begins.
Incoming freshmen students are not eligible to serve in the RA position.
RLDS will consider transfer student applicants who have not yet completed a semester at UW for an RA position only if they have prior experience as an RA.
January 23 – Applications Open
January 30-February 17 – Information Sessions (see above for specific dates/times)
February 20 – Applications Due!
February 20-24 – FIG Interviews (if applicable)
March 3 – Group Process, 6-9 PM
- March 4 – Individual Interviews
March 7 – RA Offers Made
Email Corey Peacock, Assistant Director, at email@example.com for more information!
RA Agreement 2017-2018
FIG Information for RA Candidates