You Are What You Eat!
The daily dietary decisions we make impact our lives in many ways the ways. Developing a healthy relationship with food can help you to think clearer, be more energetic and just plain feel better. The University of Wyoming provides the following resources to improve your nutrition:
Residence Life & Dining Services Dietitian, Amy Bey, is available to meet with students regarding their dietary needs and concerns.
Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, e-mail email@example.com or contact Residence Life & Dining Services.
Tips for Eating at Washakie
- Improve your eating habits by taking the weekly nutrition challenges posted in Washakie Dining Center or on our Facebook page.
- Make half of your grains whole. This means adding oatmeal, brown rice, whole grain cereals, bulgar and quinoa to your meals.
- Choose colorful fruits and vegetables to make up half of each meal.
- Only occasionally eat empty calories such as soda, desserts and sugary breakfast cereals.
- Choose baked, smoked, broiled or grilled lean protein sources and vary your proteins to include fish, beans, nuts and seeds.
- Eat fried foods sparingly.