Services and Sponsors
- The research library containing GLBTQ publications, magazines, videos, and newsletters.
- Study area with computers with internet access, connected to the University lab system.
- Resource pages with Q&A and Frequently Asked Queer Questions.
- A leisure/social area to sit and relax in
- Sponsorship of educational programs, events, presentations, and displays. Programs include Bisexuality Month, National Coming Out Month, Ally Week, Transgender Awareness Month, World Aids Day, collaborations with other groups celebrating a GLBTQ focus during Black History Month, Women's History Month, Shepard Symposium event, and Aids Awareness Month.
- Donuts for Diversity (Friday networking event)
- Queer Resource Council - a collaborative team of UW GLBTQ resources
- OUTspoken Pride Panels - volunteers who help with awareness and education on GLBTQ issues
- Annual RRC Town Hall Meeting
RRC Library Sponsors
The RRC library (the largest GLBTQ Library collection in the State of Wyoming) was made possible by these proud sponsors:
- President's Advisory Council on Minority and Women's Affairs
- Wyoming Daniels Fund- Multicultural Youth at Risk
- Dean Walton & the Rainbow Connection
- Wyoming Equality/United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming
- The Estate of Margo Browall
- ASUW (Associated Students of the University of Wyoming)
- TRiO - ASPIRE region
- Anonymous Donations