Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now
Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

Gainful Employment Certificate Programs

In order to be eligible for federal student aid, a certificate program must prepare students for "gainful employment in a recognized occupation." The "gainful employment" certificate programs listed below are eligible for Title IV federal student aid.

Undergraduate Gainful Employment Certificate Programs

Graduate Gainful Employment Certificate Programs

Faculty/Staff: How do I get a certificate program started for my department?

The Certificate Programs Development and Implementation Policy can be found on the Office of Academic Affairs Policy-Related Documents page.

A certificate signifies completion of study in specialized and technical areas related to jobs and professional practice.

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon