Sidebar Site Navigation
In State Tuition For Veterans
A new state law was passed that gives qualifying Veterans in state tuition while attending The University of Wyoming. Now nonresident Veterans can come to UW, and if they are qualified, pay the resident rate while attending. For more information please read the UW press release or come talk to the staff at the University of Wyoming Veterans Services Center.
Welcome to the Veterans Services Center
Your decision to attend the University of Wyoming marks the beginning of a new chapter in your life; and the Veterans Services Center is dedicated to helping you complete this chapter. We offer many services to our student veterans including:
- Free Printing for veterans students and their dependents
- Scholarship information and applications
- Information on Financial Aid for Veterans
- VA Workstudy programs
- Getting your Military transcripts
- How to get credit for your Military Training
- Disability support services
- Federal, State, and Community resources and services
- Mental health treatment and clinics
- Information on Counseling services
- Events and programs for veterans
- Assistance with Veterans Affairs
- Military Activation and Withdrawal/drop procedures
- And More.
The Veterans Services Center also keeps up to date records for community, state, and federal resources; these resources can be found on our resource page. Be sure to check out our news and events page for upcoming events for veteran students and their families.