Office: Room 307, Agriculture C
Phone: (307) 766-2770
FAX: (307) 766-2744
- MA, University of Wyoming, Geography/Water Resources
- BS, Southern Oregon University, Geography
- Geographic information science applications in land and water resource management in particular the integration of high-resolution hydrographic datasets for resource management and modeling.
- Berelson, W.L., P.A. Caffrey, and J.D. Hamerlinck. 2001. Creating Hydrologic Unit boundaries for Wyoming: A Semi-Automated Approach. In Geography Creating Communities: Proceedings of the 21st Annual ESRI User Conference held in San Diego, California, July 2001, by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., Redlands, California: Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., CD-ROM.
- McKinstry, M. C., P. Caffrey, and S. H. Anderson. 2001. The importance of beaver to wetland habitats and waterfowl in Wyoming. Journal of the American Water Resources Association 37(6): in press. Middleburg, VA.
Other Professional Activities
- Wyoming Geographic Information Advisory Council
- Wyoming Framework Implementation Team
- Wyoming Interagency Hydrologic Unit Group