- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Department of Veterinary Science
- WY Vet Medical Association
- Sept-April: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- May-Aug: Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Map to Laboratory
The mission of the Department of Veterinary Sciences and Wyoming State Veterinary Laboratory is to provide accessible, timely, accountable, and accurate diagnostic services, animal disease research, & education to veterinarians, students, others interested in animal health, and the people of Wyoming.
The Wyoming State Veterinary Laboratory is a fully accredited laboratory committed to the maintenance of a quality assurance program that ensures that all procedures and documentation are in compliance with the quality standards of the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (AAVLD).HERE