Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

Undergraduate Alumni

Our programs give you excellent opportunities for numerous careers. 75% of our graduates entered the workforce upon graduation and 18.8% chose to continue their education in graduate school, for a total career outcomes rate of 93.8%. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $47,902. Some of our undergraduate alumni have gone on to:

  • President, First Western Trust Bank
  • Financial Analyst, FDIC
  • Business Analyst, Boeing Aerospace
  • Buyer, Target
  • Title Analyst, Anadarko Petroleum
  • Analyst in Public Finance, Congressional Research Service
  • Research Manager and Staff Attorney, Wyoming Legislative Service Office
  • Energy Policy Advisor, U.S. Senator Barrasso
  • Executive Director, Wyoming Tax Payers Association
  • Professor, University of Wyoming

 

Top Ten Job Positions After Graduation

  1. Associate Analyst
  2. Sales Representative
  3. Business Consultant
  4. Financial Advisor
  5. Business Operations Analyst
  6. Staff Assistant
  7. 401K Representative
  8. Accounting Analyst
  9. Account Services Rep
  10. Administrative Assistant

 

Top Ten Job Locations After Graduation

  1. Wyoming
  2. Colorado
  3. Nebraska
  4. Washington DC
  5. Utah
  6. Illinois
  7. Maryland
  8. New Jersey
  9. Texas
  10. California

 

*Based on student exit surveys from 2013-2019.

Contact Us

Department of Economics

College of Business Department 3985

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: 307-766-2175

Fax: 307-766-4028

Email: economics@uwyo.edu

Department of Economics
Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window) Find us on Instagram (Link opens a new window) Find us on YouTube (Link opens a new window) Find us on LinkedIn (Link opens a new window) Find us on Snapchat (Link opens a new window)

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon