Financial Services Business Office
Division of Administration
- Summer charges were due in full August 12th, 2016. Any outstanding balance for summer courses will be assessed interest at 1.5% per month, a hold may be placed on the account so that the student is unable to register or request transcripts, and fall financial aid may be delayed.
All Charges are due by the third Friday of the semester, SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2016.
- Installment payment agreements will be automatic with a non-refundable setup fee for any Charges not paid in full by the third Friday of the semester.
- Any student with an unpaid balance after the payment date will be automatically enrolled in the University’s installment plan and a $15.00 installment plan setup fee will be charged to all unpaid balances.
- First installment payment of all prior term charges plus 1/3 of the current term charges is due prior to 4:00 p.m. on the third Friday of the semester - SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2016.
- The second installment payment is due three weeks after the first installment date - OCTOBER 7TH, 2016
- The third (and final) installment payment is due six weeks after the first installment date - OCTOBER 28TH, 2016.
- You will have a financial hold placed on your account if there is an outstanding balance due after the final payment date and interest will begin to accrue at 1.5% per month. This financial hold will restrict your ability to register, add/drop classes, request transcripts, receive diplomas, etc.
Student Financial Portal under Student Account in WyoWeb
- Ability to pay online, free of charge, with e-checks (ACH Withdrawal)
- American Express and Discover accepted now, along with Visa and Mastercard
- A non-refundable, convenience fee of 2.75% (minimum $3.00) will be assessed to all credit card payments for student account payments.
- Ability to set up payment plans and automatic recurring payments
- Authorized Users will be able to view and pay bill via a separate user login
- Opt into WyoRefunds, a fast and secure direct deposit refunding option
- Alternative option is paper check, but takes longer and must keep mailing address up to date to ensure refund
The Financial Services Business Office is the supervisory entity for the Cashier's Office, Student Financial Operations, and Accounts Receivable. Together, these offices provide students with valuable financial services, resources, and information. Links to the individual offices are provided in the left panel above.
WyoRefunds Setup Instructions
Instructions to setting up direct deposit refunding via WyoRefunds!
Authorized User Payment Portal
Click here to view and/or pay your Student's account balance.
The University of Wyoming has partnered with Flywire (formerly peerTransfer) to provide international students with payment options for making student account payments.
Providing resources and tools for successfully managing your money!