Financial Services Business Office
Office Hours: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Knight Hall 172
Toll Free: 1-800-370-3188
Spring 2016 Payment Policy
- Payments for tuition and fees are due prior to February 12th regardless of whether or not you have received a bill in the mail. If you need extra time making the full payment you may enroll in the Institutional Payment Plan. All charges will then be due no later than Friday, March 25th, 2016. Check your WyoWeb account for charges.
- On March 25th, 2016, any outstanding balance for spring courses will be assessed interest at 1.5% per month and a hold may be
placed on the account so that the student is unable to register or request transcripts.
- You may pay online via WyoWeb.
Fall 2015 Charges
On October 31, 2015, accounts with a balance were assessed interest at 1.5% per month and a holds were placed on the account so that students are unable to register or request transcripts.
CHANGES TO STUDENT ACCOUNT CENTER EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2015
- New and Improved Student Billing and Payment Experience!
- Ability to pay online, free of charge, with e-checks (ACH Withdrawal)
- American Express and Discover accepted now, along with Visa and Mastercard
- A non-refundable, convenience fee of 2.75% (minimum $3.00) will be assessed to all credit card payments for student account payments.
- Ability to set up payment plans and automatic recurring payments
- Authorized Users will be able to view and pay bill via a separate user login
- Opt into WyoRecords, a fast and secure direct deposit refunding option
- Alternative option is paper check, but takes longer and must keep mailing address up to date to ensure refund
- If desired, students may keep their HigherOne Cowboy Card account and use it to receive their refunds by following the same direct deposit instructions and using their HigherOne banking information
The Financial Services Business Office is the supervisory entity for the Cashier's Office, Student Financial Operations, and Accounts Receivable. Together, these offices provide students with valuable financial services, resources, and information. Links to the individual offices are provided in the left panel above.