Physical: Willett Drive and 19th Street
Mailing: 1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
The University of Wyoming College of Law recognizes the crucial need for academic institutions to work together providing opportunities to the students and graduates of law. The Career Services Office will gladly extend access to students and alumni of other institutions given the following understanding:
1) Services are available to students or graduates of ABA-accredited law schools who grant reciprocal privileges to students or graduates of the University of Wyoming College of Law. Those services include access to Symplicity/UW Career Connections (online job posting board and other online resources).
2) Requests for reciprocity should be made in writing, preferably by email to the Office of Career Services at email@example.com, by the individual's Career Services Office, certifying that said individual is a student/graduate of the law school and further agreeing to offer reciprocity to students/graduates of the University of Wyoming College of Law.
3) Reciprocity requests will be granted for a three month period. Reciprocity requests will not be granted or extend into the Fall Recruitment and 1L Orientation period from July 1 – November 15 each year. Any requests made before this period will expire on June 30.
5) Reciprocity does not allow for participation in Fall or Spring Recruitment (or any on-campus interviewing), career counseling, participation in University of Wyoming career fairs/events/programs.
6) The University of Wyoming College of Law reserves the right to deny a student or alumnus reciprocity if the requesting school has refused to provide reciprocity services to a University of Wyoming College of Law student or alumnus.
7. The University of Wyoming College of Law reserves the right to refuse or rescind reciprocity privileges and services at any time.
8. The University of Wyoming College of Law reserves the right to revise this policy periodically.
Revised March 2014