1000 E. University Ave., Dept. 3106
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-4999
UWTV offers a variety of services both on and off campus. Digital acquisition and post-production assure the highest technical quality of products. The video production unit provides high quality Panasonic P2 and JVC formats.
Our staff is at the heart of the quality service we offer. For more than two decades, we have provided unparalleled commitment to our clients. We are experienced in a variety of production methods and will help you find the approach that best fits your needs.
UWTV's list of clients includes INBRE, WWAMI, University of Wyoming Cooperative Extension, Wyoming State Department of Health, University of Wyoming Art Museum, and many other departments and colleges at UW. WIN Rockies, WIN Wyoming, Wyoming Department of Education, and the Wyoming State Geological Survey are also proud to be UWTV clients.
Awards for UWTV include:
- Telly Award for Wyoming Signatures
- Telly Award for Values, Visions, Choices: Views from the Wind River Reservation
- Western States Seismic Policy Council 2002 Educational Outreach to General Public award for "Earthquakes in Wyoming."
- Communicator Award and Health Sciences Communication Association Milton E. Adsit Excellence in Veterinary Medical Media Award for "The Three R's: The Veterinarian's Role in Bioterrorism Preparedness".
- Second place at the National federation of Press Women media festival for "Helping People, Changing Lives."
UWTV is a unit of the Division of Outreach Technology Services, which provides technical support for the programs and services offered through the University of Wyoming Outreach School. The division also houses the Outreach Video Network (OVN) and Outreach Engineering.