Welcome to the Veterans Services Center
The Veterans Services Center (VSC) welcomes you to the University of Wyoming! At the University of Wyoming you will find a Veteran community like no other. With over 700 Veterans currently attending school, the Veterans Services Center is your hub to connect with other like-minded students. We look forward to meeting you and introducing you with our staff, who will be happy to show you all the amenities our center has to offer.
Located in Knight Hall room 241 and open from 0700 to 1900, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the University of Wyoming, the Veterans Services Center, or the Laramie community.
Your decision to attend the UWYO is a transition into a new chapter of your life that we are dedicated to helping you navigate. The Veterans Services Center offers many resources to our student Veterans and students who are dependents of Veterans including:
- Free coffee and snacks (along with an individual coffee mug)
- Monthly social Events
- Scholarship information and applications
- In State Tuition Information
- Information on Financial Aid
- Assistance getting Military Transcripts and credit for Military Training
- Outdoor Events and Programs
- Information on Disability Support Services
- Military Activation academic Withdrawal/Drop procedures
- VA Work study opportunities
- Assistance with Veterans Affairs
- And much more
Please stop by and let us introduce you to the Veterans Services Center.