1000 E. University Ave., Dept. 3106
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-4999
OVN Video Bridge/Help Desk — Toll free (877) 561-1034; Local (307) 766-3595
Justin Flaskerud, Manager of Outreach Video Conferencing — (307) 760-0338
Robin Engen, OVN scheduling — (307) 766-3071
Jay Ingalls, Manager of Outreach Broadcast Engineering — (307) 766-2551
Todd Lubbers, Senior Technician — (307) 766-2151
Jerry Dodd, Multimedia / Broadcasting Technician — (307) 766-2707
Watching a video conference recording on the Internet:
You will need a high-speed Internet connection in order to view this recording
- Type in your web browser address bar 220.127.116.11 (UW Campus 172.26.4.191)
- Click on "Log in"
- Log in with guest and no password
- Click on "Recordings" at the top of the page
- Scroll down to find your class name on the date of the recording, click on "watch" next to the name.
- Enter the pin number given to you by a UW Outreach School staff member or the instructor. The pin number will change for each class.
- Use the drop down menu to choose the format and speed (choose the highest speed your connection will allow for highest quality)
- Click on "Start streaming"
Please make sure your add-ons are up-to-date on the device you are watching on.
If the class doesn't play, you may need to upgrade the version of player you have on your computer.
Links to access and install the latest free players:
Windows Media Player: http://www.microsoft.com/mediaplayer
If you use Windows media player, you will also need to download and install a small file located under the player window; it is labeled “click here”